Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Over At Luke's... and Other Doings - Personal Post

Hi all! Luke Wortley invited me to write a guest post about flash fiction (not that I'm an expert), so you can pay both of us a visit here ! Be sure and browse around his blog, there are some great stories there.

For some fun reading, check out Golden Eagle's Evil Genius Blogoversary Fest.

In other news, I have one item being considered for publication some time within the coming year at Media For Living (apparently they're backlogged right now), one flash/memoir subbed for a newspaper column, and one flash fiction subbed.

I've also been MIA. I was felled by a particularly virulent gastro bug going around - I'll spare you the details. :-)

Looking forward to turning the clocks ahead - spring is in the air!

1 comment: